Thank you for your interest regarding the possibility of living in Cloughjordan Ecovillage.
Sustainable Projects Ireland is responsible for the development of the Ecovillage. It is in the process of putting steps in place for the completion of the estate. This will include working with Tipperary County Council, Irish Water and other stakeholders, including members and residents. This is with a view to permission being granted by the relevant authorities. A new phase of housing construction will then commence.
This detailed work is well under way. If certain concrete milestones are achieved and permission is granted, or looks likely to be granted, for works to proceed then Sustainable Projects Ireland intends to invite you and others who have expressed an interest in the possibility of living here to renew that interest at that point. We will then formally launch a sales process.
If you would like to be kept informed of these developments, and consent to having your details stored by Sustainable Projects Ireland for the purpose of informing you of sales-related matters, please let us know by emailing [email protected] You may wish to include your postal address and telephone number if you haven’t already done so.
We look forward to sharing more on the forthcoming developments in the near future.
Join Our Experience Weekends
Dates To Be Confirmed
This Experience Event Includes:
- An overview of the history and vision of the Ecovillage
- A guided tour highlighting the project’s community features
- A visit inside high-performance homes and a chance to meet some of the residents
- A visit to the community farm and green enterprise centre
- Practical advice about living in this multi-award winning community
- Useful information to take away about buying and building in the Ecovillage
- Limited places – to book or for further information contact TBC
- Cost: TBC with reduction if you travel by train
- Schedule allows people to travel by train from the Dublin area and return on the same day. The Ecovillage is 15 minutes walk from the station.
Consider staying over as very affordable accommodation is available in Cloughjordan Ecovillage. To book Django’s Eco-Hostel see www.djangoshostel.com.