Sustainable Projects Ireland processes the data of individuals in order to respond to queries, to send a newsletter to those who are interested, and also maintains a database of sales enquires. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and this Policy sets out what information we collect about you, where and how we use it.
If you have any questions about this Policy or concerning your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
What type of personal information do we collect?
The information we have about you depends on where we collect it, but may include:
- First name
- Last name
- Telephone number
Where we collect information from
We collect personal information when you contact us in any way including online, email, phone, SMS, social media or post.
How we use your information
We will use your personal information in a number of ways. These may include:
- Providing you with the information or updates that you have asked for
- Sending you communications (with your consent if required) that may be of interest, including invites to events, newsletters and working groups.
- Updating our database records and ensuring we know how you prefer to be contacted
Our legal basis for processing your information
The use of your information for the purposes set out above is lawful for one of the following reasons:
- You have given us your consent for the information to be used
- It is necessary for us to hold and use your information to carry out our obligations under a contract entered into with you
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests to hold and use your information and we are not impacting your privacy by doing so
How long we keep your information for
We will hold your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the relevant activity.